Monday, March 30, 2009

A Worldwide Landmark

Some times it may be hard to believe you have found something that really could help change the world- for the better. But God provides things to those that seek for the answers.

I have received an idea that has taken time to evolve into something that makes even remote sense, but it has at last become clear to my mind. I have sent the past six month obsessing over an idea that can help the world as far as maertial exploitation, consumerism, ans waste has its hackle with recycling obstacles.

A new program has been set up on Microsoft PowerPoint tha will soon be made into a film production. I go into depth touching upon flaws in the recycling industry and how it can be made into a real-to-life fully functioning industry that promotes all recycling and reuse in every field of material products. If this can get off the ground I would consider it the greatest world acheivement in economics, resource management, sustainable development, and care for our earth in accepting our human presence upon it.

Today is the day I show my first small appearance to a small audience who are of interest to get a grant to make the film production for this program.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Congrats, Salem, for getting this far on your project. Please let us know how the presentation goes. I would like know more about this.

Bonnie said...

Dear Salem, Did the presentation go well. Are there any sponsors? This is an idea whose time has come. Hurry through school so you can tack up enough credentials to get the supportive audience for a great idea!

ok said...

I will. I didn't get a grant off the bat, but I found something better for the mean while!