Sunday, December 28, 2008

California and the early years

I have visted about every last part of California as I lived 8 years of my childhood there with my beginning family. We accompanied my father Brooks there as he served the Marines as a Lieutenant and to become a Doctor.

Here is where I have been in California:

Mexico boarder, Joshua trees park, San Diego, Camp Pendleton, Death Valley, San Juan Valley, Los Angeles (only passing through), Yosemetie, Bridgeport, Lone pine, Mono Lake, Bodie town, Coalville, Saunder's mill, Antelope Valley, Sierra mountains, Mount. Shasta, Sacremento, Sanfrancisco, Klamath River, Susanville, Forks of Salmon, and a few other places too.

We lived and visited many places along the Nevada areas of Reno, Carson City, and Lake Tahoe areas too.

No comments: